|Ghost Tour Dates|| |
Book GHOST on below dates - No's last updated as of 09/01/2019 (limit 16/ tour)
|11/01/2019||Friday||16 sold, sold out|
|18/01/2019 ||Friday||15 sold, sold out|
|22/02/2018||Friday||14 sold, 2 places remain|
|05/04/2019||Friday||2 sold, 14 places remain|
What's Included on our G.H.O.S.T. tour?
2. Evening Meal - Choose any two courses from the main menu on the night (value £25.00/ head).
3. Bed and Breakfast accommodation in an en-suite, based on two sharing (value £75.00/head at weekend tariff).
4. One Hour optional History tour 10.30 or 11.00 am on morning of departure (worth £10/head) where you will be taken around the castle and introduced to the history and historical uses of the main rooms. Lasts 1.5 hours.
5. Optional use of Haunted Bar with log burning stove in winter where Steve will regale you with many ghostly tales and his and others' experiences on previous paranormal investigations.
6. Free use of sports room.
Even if we have only three or four people, the tour will still go ahead. If less, we may cancel as it's not possible to conduct certain experiments such as table tipping and seances with too few participants. You will then be offered a choice of a later date, or a full refund of your deposit. However these special dates always fill up well in advance or 'sell out' - we've never had to cancel a G.H.O.S.T yet.
Book your G.H.O.S.T. here
Complete the form here, selecting your choice of tour as 'G.H.O.S.T'.
This very special G.H.O.S.T. only happens once a month - mostly on Fridays.
Bookings accepted from individuals, couples, families with children over 16.
Cost is £99.00/ person with a non-refundable deposit of £64.00/ person to book. This ensures we have properly confirmed bookings ahead of the date with a minimum of 3-4 persons.
Remaining £35.00 balance is payable at Reception upon your arrival on the night. This is split £15 IN CASH to the ghost hunting company, and £20 is paid to the Castle by card or cash.
See our G.H.O.S.T. Intro video here
This is a premium all inclusive deal reduced to £99/head as a Special Deal - for what will be a very special and individual night.
Play video to see two minute Introductory Intro on our Ghost Tours with reviews by Ghost Hunters of their experiences.
Our once monthly G.H.O.S.T. includes en-suite B&B accommodation, dinner and history tour as in the the £99/head All Night Investigation package.
When you cannot organise your own ghost hunting group, you can book here as an individual or a couple on our G.H.O.S.T. tour dates.
Guests attending the G.H.O.S.T. may stay two nights and book the night before the tour for just £70 B&B / room (£35/head B&B/ person based on two sharing) as part of our two night mid-week breaks deal.
More G.H.O.S.T.ly Links here
2. View En-suite accommodation included as part of your G.H.O.S.T. tour.
3. See Evening Meal menu - select individual meals from the menu of the day, though to speed up service we may arrange a set menu for everyone on the G.H.O.S.T. tour.
4. The next morning, starting 10.00 - 10.30 am, we'll give you a one hour history tour of Craig y Nos Castle.
5. See ghost stories of the castle (scroll forward using 'next page' button to read all the ghost stories).