Castle Tours organised by The Paranormal World are grey shaded. External Tour Operators' tours are shaded yellow. These are all Ghost Tours dates which individuals and couples can book onto.
|--/--/----||There are no Castle run /Paranormal World run ghost tours on at present|
|06/08/2021||External Organiser Ghost Tour 'Lost Entity' Contact Organiser direct email@example.com|
Paranormal World's G.H.O.S.T. tour?
2. Evening Meal - Choose any two courses from the main menu on the night (up to a value £25.00/ head).
3. Bed and Breakfast accommodation in an en-suite, based on two sharing (value £75.00/head at weekend tariff). (If you wish to share a family room, please ask for pricing discounts as the rate will be lower in family rooms).
4. One Hour optional History tour 10.30 or 11.00 am on morning of departure (worth £10/head) where you will be taken around the castle and introduced to the history and historical uses of the main rooms. Lasts 1.5 hours.
5. Optional use of Haunted Bar with log burning stove in winter where Steve will regale you with many ghostly tales and his and others' experiences on previous paranormal investigations.
6. Free use of sports room.
Book your G.H.O.S.T. here
Complete the form here, selecting your choice of tour as 'G.H.O.S.T'. This very special G.H.O.S.T. only happens once a month.
Bookings on a GHOST are accepted from individuals, couples, and families - any children must be over 16.
Cost is £99.00/ person with a non-refundable deposit of £84.00/ person to book. The payment of a deposit ensures we have properly confirmed bookings for the date. However Deposits are refundable if the event cannot go ahead due to COVID.
Remaining £15.00 balance / person is payable on the night IN CASH to the ghost hunting company.
See our G.H.O.S.T. Intro video here
This is a premium all inclusive deal reduced to £99/head as a Special Deal - for what will be a very special and individual night.
Play video to see two minute Introductory Intro on our Ghost Tours with reviews by Ghost Hunters of their experiences.
Our once monthly G.H.O.S.T. includes en-suite B&B accommodation, dinner and history tour as in the All Night Investigation package.
When you cannot organise your own ghost hunting group, you can book here as an individual or a couple on our G.H.O.S.T. tour dates.
Guests attending the G.H.O.S.T. may stay two nights and book the night before the tour for just £70 B&B / room (£35/head B&B/ person based on two sharing) as part of our two night mid-week breaks deal.
More G.H.O.S.T.ly Links here
2. View En-suite accommodation included as part of your G.H.O.S.T. tour.
3. See Evening Meal menu - select individual meals from the menu of the day, though to speed up service we may arrange a set menu for everyone on the G.H.O.S.T. tour.
4. The next morning, starting 10.00 - 10.30 am, we'll give you a one hour history tour of Craig y Nos Castle.
5. See ghost stories of the castle (scroll forward using 'next page' button to read all the ghost stories).